A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Krizmanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Krizmanich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krizmanich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krizmanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krizmanich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Krizmanich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Dupont Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Krizmanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Krizmanich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Krizmanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Krizmanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Orthopedic Surgeons.