A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Krizmanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Krizmanich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krizmanich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Krizmanich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Michael Krizmanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Krizmanich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Krizmanich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Krizmanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warsaw, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bremen, IN and Fort Wayne, IN.
See Warsaw Surgeons.