A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kropp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kropp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kropp
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kropp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kropp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropp graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kropp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Kropp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kropp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kropp has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kropp practices Ophthalmology near Deland, FL.
See Deland Ophthalmologists.