A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kropp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kropp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kropp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropp graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kropp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Flagler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kropp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kropp practice?
Dr. Thomas Kropp practices Ophthalmology near Deland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Orange City, FL.
See Deland Ophthalmologists.