Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kropp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kropp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kropp
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kropp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kropp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kropp graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kropp has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Flagler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Kropp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Kropp practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kropp has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kropp practices Ophthalmology near Deland, FL.
See Deland Ophthalmologists.