Overall Review

3.9

December 18th, 2015
Cataract surgery
The facility & everyone there are top notch. I would recommend this office to anyone. Doctor Krulewski is an excellent doctor.

November 9th, 2015
Great Place
Everybody was very nice! I was very nervous to go to my appointment but the tech lighten the mood and made me feel better about being there. Dr. Krulewski explained the issues and what steps we should take to correct the problem. I would recommend them to anyone!

February 23rd, 2015
He is very much in a hurry and makes a person feel more like a number. Also can be very rude. I don't recommend him at all. Office staff constantly changes. Something is very wrong here it seems.

September 5th, 2013
LASIK eye surgery
The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and really cared for my concerns. Dr Krulewski discussed with me my options for refractive surgery and we both agreed upon LASIK. The procedure and followup care has been great and I now see 20/20 with out any glasses. GREAT office, GREAT doctor, GREAT staff!

April 25th, 2013
Excellent Dr.
I had cararacts removed from both eyes by Dr. K.He took the time to explain the procedure to me. Am so grateful that I again can see clearly.I thank God for giving him the knowledge and talent to do these surguries.The surgery center where I had the cararact surgery is the best.Very caring people.I would recommend Dr. K to anyone needing a simple eye exam or more extensive testing. He is a kind,caring person. Thanks again

June 22nd, 2010
Exceptional Medical skill and organization
If you want to go to a Doctor who makes you feel like he is in total control, this is the place. Dr. Krulewski has top-notch credentials and skill. His office runs with precision. You will never be overlooked. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else.