Learn more about Dr. Thomas Krummenacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Krummenacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krummenacher
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Krummenacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Krummenacher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krummenacher graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krummenacher has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Krummenacher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Krummenacher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Krummenacher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Krummenacher practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Hazelwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.