Learn more about Dr. Thomas Krummenacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Krummenacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Krummenacher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krummenacher graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Krummenacher has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krummenacher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Krummenacher practice?
Dr. Thomas Krummenacher practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL and Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.