A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Krummenacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Krummenacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Krummenacher, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krummenacher graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krummenacher has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Krummenacher MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Krummenacher practice?
- Dr. Thomas Krummenacher has 15 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Krummenacher practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MO and Hazelwood, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.