A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kucharchik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kucharchik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kucharchik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucharchik graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kucharchik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kucharchik MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Kucharchik practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kucharchik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kucharchik practices Family Medicine near Waterford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Groton, CT.
See Waterford Family Physicians.