Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 25th, 2015

Dr. Khuls missed an infection in my daughter which caused to her to have surgery

Great, very knowledgeable doctor show details Great, very knowledgeable doctor
by Joe on Apr 24th, 2015

Dr. Kuhls has been our pediatrician for about 3 years. He's great with our child, and he's always been extremely helpful, explaining everything in detail in ways that make sense. He frequently cites current research when giving explanations. So, it's comforting to know that he's up to date. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking. His entire team has been wonderful to work with, and the practice has an after hours on nights and weekends that is very convenient.

I have been taking our son there for six years. show details I have been taking our son there for six years.
by Tammy Prentice on Jul 22nd, 2013

Because of my occupation, I deal with a lot of doctors. I have found both Dr. Kuhls and Martha to be very kind, helpful, interested, thorough and knowledgeable. I am very grateful to them and to their understanding and accommodating staff.

by Travis Monroe on Nov 18th, 2009

Spent extended time with us discussing several medical issues we were interested in. Very surprised and pleased to receive so much of his time.Thank you Thank you

He scares my child! show details He scares my child!
Jul 6th, 2009

My son was so uneasy around him. We had been a patient of his for a year after being referred to him from the hospital. After delivery I automatically caught on to his condecending attitude, since I am a young mother. (I had my son when i was only 17.) He spoke to me as though I had a poor education level and was not capable or willing of bringing my child to regular check up visits. I loathed his attitude and waited for a chance to find a new doctor which didn't come until my son was a year old and aware of him. He is very cold and has a harsh voice that didn't go so well with my child. If you are looking for a doctor with a very clinical personality and a staff who is incredibly awful to deal with, this is your guy. If not go down the street to the pediatrician on the corner, we found him a welcome relief.