A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kulb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Kulb is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kulb, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulb graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kulb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dr John Warner Hospital
- Bromenn Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Kulb MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Kulb practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kulb has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Kulb practices Urology near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Urologists.