A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kundenreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundenreich graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kundenreich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Kundenreich MD is a male Neonatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Kundenreich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kundenreich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kundenreich practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Muncie, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Muncie Pediatricians.