Dr. Thomas Kwyer Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 29th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Kwyer twice for sinus problems.Staff was excellent- very nice and friendly and extremely helpful getting everything I needed for appointments. I waited less than 5 min. for my appointments and they were very accomodating to work me in on my days off. Dr. Kwyer spent over an hour with my husband and I to go over test results and explain what needs to be done to correct my sinus problems. He didn't rush us or wasn't in a hurry. Very thorough in looking at tests and spent time listening to what I had to say. I have I have been really sick. I had 2 surgeries in the past by other doctors.I will have surgery in a few weeks by Dr. Kywer so I will let you know later. But so far I am very impressed. The office, staff, and Doctor have been wonderful. To bad there wasn't more places like this one. They made us feel very comfortable and everyone was so pleasant to deal with. Thanks to all because I was so nervous this is not a pleasant surgery to have so I am very nervous to have it done again. So far I would say we had exceptional service. Thanks to you all again. EXCELLENT JOB

March 15th, 2015