A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alderson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Alderson DO is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Alderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Alderson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Alderson practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.