A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. THOMAS ALDERSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. ALDERSON graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. ALDERSON has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ALDERSON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. THOMAS ALDERSON practice?
Dr. THOMAS ALDERSON practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Reproductive Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Clinton Township Endocrinologists.