Dr. Thomas Lee Alderson DO is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Reproductive Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Alderson practice?
Dr. Thomas Alderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Reproductive Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Clinton Township Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Alderson, Dr. Tomas Alderson, Dr. Tommie Alderson, Dr. Tommy Alderson