A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Alderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Alderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alderson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Alderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Alderson DO is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Alderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Alderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Alderson practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Endocrinologists.