A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Anderson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Anderson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Anderson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leif Anderson MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Thomas Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Anderson practices Neurology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Neurologists.