Dr. Thomas Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Anderson?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 23rd, 2015

You never get to see the Doctor, always the other man. His bedside manner is horrible, the staff is rude, never easy to get an appointment for a child, wait time is horrible

October 1st, 2013

Dr.Anderson is an excellent pediatrician he loves kids and you can tell by his outstanding job! He listens and answers my questions well. He is partnered with Dr. Gill I personally do not like Dr. Gill so if you do decide to use this office make sure u ask for Dr. Anderson

September 2nd, 2010

Always calm and caring....

Dr. Anderson has always been very calm when I have taken my boys in to see him. No matter what kinds of problems we were having, he seemed to ease my mind by explaining the illness and then explaining what should be implemented to get through the tough times of them being sick. I have been very lucky and have never had anything that was considered severe, but I expected to see that he had plans to get my little ones well.I have called the office an a few occasions when I just could not get up the office because of my hectic schedule. I was always called back and questions were answered or if I needed to see the doctor, I would just take them in to Youth Care. I am a nursing student and I know people sometimes give meds to children to get them to sleep, I know they ask for meds that will not help the problem their child is having. I know my child and I like talking to Dr. Anderson. If you can talk to him and explain the conditions of the child, he will help give them something to help soothe the situation as much as possible.Oh, and my children LOVE him. He is big on the psycho development of children and that shows that he has his job for a reason! He is concerned and wants to help the children to be well as possible.I have never used any other pediatrician in Valdosta, besides at Youth Care. Please don't retire. I have 13 more years to need my favorite pediatrician!

July 23rd, 2010

Good doc for general problems

Dr. Anderson is always pleasant with the parents as well as the patient in the office and in the hospital. His staff does not do well at follow-ups and transfering records as needed. They also seem to have problems returning overpayments without being badgered to do so. Great doc, but watch your purse!

October 26th, 2016