A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Arnold is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Arnold, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Arnold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Arnold MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Thomas Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Arnold practices Urology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Urologists.