A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Arnold is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Arnold, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Arnold has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Arnold MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Thomas Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Arnold practices Urology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Urologists.