Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Barnes
Dr. Thomas Barnes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hainesport, NJ, with other offices in Cherry Hill, NJ and Moorestown, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Barnes is affiliated with Virtua Memorial, Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees and Southern Ocean County Hospital. Dr. Barnes has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Barnes has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...