A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bauer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Bauer MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bauer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Smyrna, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Surgeons and Newark Cardiothoracic Surgeons.