A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Thomas Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Brown practices Family Medicine near San Jacinto, CA.
See San Jacinto Family Physicians.