A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Dillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Dillon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillon graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Dillon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Dillon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Dillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Dillon practices Psychiatry near Richland, WA.
See Richland Psychiatrists.