Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ellis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leon Ellis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Ellis practices Neurological Surgery near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Neurological Surgeons.