Learn more about Dr. Thomas Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Ellis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Forsyth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Ellis practice?
Dr. Thomas Ellis practices Neurological Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Neurological Surgeons.