A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Greene practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.