Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greene has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Greene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Greene practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greene has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greene practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.