A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Greer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Womans Christian Association H, Jamestown, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Greer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Greer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Radiologists.