A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Greer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Greer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Womans Christian Association H, Jamestown, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Greer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Greer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Greer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Radiologists.