A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Gross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Gross MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Gross practice?
- Dr. Thomas Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Gross practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, IN.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.