Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner
Academy Acres North
6100 Pan American Fwy
Albuquerque, NM 87109
505-823-1010
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2014

Horrible--does absolutely zero follow up, even when you try calling about bad lab results, neither he nor his assistant calls back! I had to change Dr's as I absolutely couldn't get any response from him in a 2-3 month period!

|  Horrible Medical Assistant!  |  show details
May 12th, 2014

Dr Gross' Medical Assistant is absolutely horrible! 1st it took weeks to get her to send my lab order out. Then I spent literally 2 months trying to get a hold of her about a 2nd set of lab results! My results had worsened since the previous ones, and so I needed to know what to do about it; but she would not get back to me, and when she finally did, she claimed she hadn't received any of my previous messages! And then she had the nerve to say to me "we already sent you the lab results. What else do you want?". I'm not a Dr! I need to know what to do about the bad results!!! She absolutely couldn't care less about the patients needs. And unfortunately, even if a Dr is good, you still have to deal with his/her Medical assistant--so if the Med Assistant is bad....there's no way I'll ever go to Dr. Gross again because of her! I ended up changing Dr's, so I could finally actually talk to a Dr about the results (still no word back from Dr. Gross' assistant!)