A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Hall is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Hall, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lathrop Hall MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Hall practice?
- Dr. Thomas Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Hall practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Dermatologists and Modesto Internists.