A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Herrmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Herrmann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Herrmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
- Provena United Samaritans Med Center-Logan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leo Herrmann MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Herrmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Herrmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Herrmann practices Psychiatry near Danville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mahomet, IL.
See Danville Psychiatrists.