Learn more about Dr. Thomas Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Herrmann is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrmann
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrmann Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Herrmann, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrmann graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Herrmann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoopeston Regional Health Center
- Carle Foundation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Herrmann MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Herrmann practice?
- Dr. Thomas Herrmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Herrmann practices Psychiatry near Danville, IL.
See Danville Psychiatrists.