Dr. Thomas Herrmann Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Herrmann?

May 2nd, 2017

Comes across as arrogant. I came to him from another Dr who I was already being treated by in another state (I just moved here) His bedside manner was terrible. He acted suspicious and is always finding something negative to discuss. I had a panic attack on more than one occasion in his office. On top of that, he told me I wasn't really having a panic attack. I've dealt with panic for 25 years. By now, I KNOW when it's happening to me. It's always a negative and anxious experience. I'm looking into changing drs.

January 12th, 2016

I have had several appointments with Dr.Herman over the last two years. I find him cold, disengaged, and unhelpful. He has never invited me to discuss anything . He impresses me as being "burned out".

December 16th, 2013

brutal when it comes to honesty

I've had several visits with the Dr. and I still don't know how I feel about him. Seems nice enough and I'm sure he's cautious about head gamers for pill's and the "feel sorry for me" games. I honestly have to say he's a rough brute when it comes to honesty. Either you can handle him or you can't. I leave most of the time shaking my head wondering what the heck just happened in there. I tack it up that he's the Dr. and he knows what he's doing. Stick with it maybe the good will finally surface.

May 8th, 2012

Dr. Herrmann

I am diagnosed with Stage 3B breast cancer. My mom died from breast cancer in 1999. Dr. Herrmann has been very helpful in helping me deal with the stigma that comes with this disease and my inability to work.

April 19th, 2017