Dr. Thomas Holbrook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Holbrook?

October 23rd, 2016

If your looking for a new doctor, I would definitely refer Dr. Holbrook. I've been a suboxone patient for close to 12 years. During that time, I've working with 3 different doctors. He is by far the most educated, easy going doctor of them all. Some comments online have mentioned being able to contact him is an issue. HOnestly, 99% of doctors don't have time to answer their own calls, much less wait for the phone to ring. If you call, leave a message and he will return you call as quickly as he can. His priority is with the patient in his office at the time. That is no different than any other doctor. He is a straight forward doctor, and he will help you as long as your willing to help yourself. No in-office therapy crap, no meetings. He follows proper guidelines to ensure you receive proper and equal care. He also works with insurance, which most other doctors do not.

May 1st, 2016

Very educated insightful listens to the patients concerns without passing judgment takes into consideration all of life's occurrences within the individuals scope. Dr. Holbrook has a different belief system then most others which refreshing.

September 5th, 2011

hard man to get a call back from

he is very hard to get a call back from when u need help or an answer. hes willing to work with you, and help you as long as you follow his rules. just show up on time, dont over call him, be honest and u will get help. drop clean tests. hes very liberal compared to some doctors who make u work for your scripts. exp... pill counts, random screens, group meetings. he makes that part easy on you

February 20th, 2011

I like him although he's quite reserved. It's very quiet in his office and sometimes I feel like I have to fill the void with my voice and my questions. I'd like him to get back to me right away after I call him. Wouldn't we all like to be treated like we're the only patients he has? He does get back to me tho and works with my schedule also.

October 28th, 2010

My overall experience with Dr. Holbrook personally was okay. However, I can certainly say that this Dr. is only in it for the money. I had to pay an intial fee I believe of $300 intake and then $100 every time I saw him for 5 whole minutes. I was stabalized on my medication for 10 months and he still insisted on seeing me every single month, which is fine but it was all at his convinience. My schedule did not matter to him. I think that he works like 1 day a week because he is NEVER available! EVER. I can guarantee that if you call him right now it will go straight to voicemail. Out of the 20 or 30 times I have called this Dr. Not once did he answer the phone. Then you play the waiting game and sit around and wait for him to call you back if your lucky. He is a very monotone person and not liberal in any way. And that is fine if that is what you are looking for. He was never mean or anything. Its just like I said it's all at his convienience. It does not matter if you have a life or work or whatever it is. If you are not able to see him when he wants you too...that's it. You are on your own. Everyone knows that suboxone is a drug you cannot just stop taking. So patients beware..If you are not able to make your scheduled appointment-you WILL be dropped. Even if you call in advance to cancel, that does not matter...I had a family emergency and called and said that I would not be able to make my scheduled apt. for that day. He called back and left a message saying if I could not make it in that day that I would be dropped and would have to find a new doctor.I have been seeing him for almost a year and was never late or missed an apt. and he even knows my father. I find this to be very unethical considering the sensitivity of this medication and disease. Would not reccomend this doctor.

September 26th, 2010

Dr. Holbrook looks out for the best interest of his patients. I would recommend anyone who is recovering

July 2nd, 2009