Overall Review

2.2

October 9th, 2016
made an appointment. had to wait a month to see. called to confirm. told he would not see because he did not have my records.

April 13th, 2016
Poor attitude....
I had a terrible experience with this Dr, he has poor bed side manners. He would not prescribe me the right pain medication, i had a 11mm kindeny stone with pain almost everyday! He said to me, " ive seen people pass larger kidney stones than yours" so basically he was telling me i didn't need the pain medication. He's never had to pass a stone, so he has no idea how painful it is. Do not go to the Dr, you will be very disappointed.

March 17th, 2016
Hurry up and wait
I got a call from Dr. Johnson office two (2) times for two (2) different appointments reminding me not to forget that I had an appointment the next day and to be on time. Each time I arrived 10-15 minutes early, to sit in the waiting room 45 minutes pass my appointment time once and the next time it was 58 minutes. I feel that hurry up and wait is the goal at this office. Its only one (1) doctor Dr. Johnson and 6-8 other staff members. Dr. Johnson please get some help from another doctor you have may be twenty (20) chairs in your lobby area and some days thirty (30) people in the small lobby area. I like you a little Dr. Johnson and I felt like if you're not sick when you get here Dr. Johnson office will make sure that you're sick when you leave. The wait time at the office is terrible.

April 15th, 2015
incompatent staff
The front desk staff was unprofessional and incompetent. .