A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- D.M. Cogdell Memorial Hospital
- West Texas Medical Center Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Kerr practice?
Dr. Thomas Kerr practices Internal Medicine near Snyder, TX.
See Snyder Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Kerr, Dr. Tomas Kerr, Dr. Tommie Kerr, Dr. Tommy Kerr