Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kerr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Texas Medical Center Llc
- D.M. Cogdell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Kerr practice?
Dr. Thomas Kerr practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Family Medicine near Snyder, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Snyder Internists, Snyder Emergency Physicians, Snyder General Practitioners, and Snyder Family Physicians.