A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Kerr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Kerr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- D.M. Cogdell Memorial Hospital
- West Texas Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lloyd Kerr MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Kerr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Kerr practices Internal Medicine near Snyder, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Snyder Internists.