A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lawrence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leonard Lawrence MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Internists and San Pedro Cardiologists.