A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lawrence is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lawrence has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leonard Lawrence MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Internists and San Pedro Cardiologists.