A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leslie Lawrence MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, FL.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.