A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawrence
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lawrence Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lawrence has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leslie Lawrence MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lawrence practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.