A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Logan is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Logan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Logan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Logan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Logan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Logan has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thomas Logan practices Emergency Medicine near Miramar, FL.