A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lowe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lowe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Ins, San Francisco, Ca
- University Of California Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Louis Lowe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lowe practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.