A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Louis Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Thomas Martin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Elysburg, PA.
See Lewisburg Surgeons.