A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Meyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Meyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
- OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Louis Meyer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Meyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Meyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.