Dr. Thomas Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Millers since I moved back to Angola almost 20 years ago. He is an excellent Dr. I have never really had any serious problems with him. He is a good man too. He tries his best to be empathetic with his patients. He will take time to talk with you, and make sure all your questions are answered. Dr, Miller knows most of his patients on a personal level because he takes the time to do so, its called good patient care. He genuinely cares for those he treats, and treats us like family. I challenge anyone to find a good doctor like Dr, Miller. One who treats more than your symptoms. They are sadly few and far between these days. God bless all who read this.

September 20th, 2015

I LOVE Dr.Miller we've been going there since our oldest was born 7yrs

January 18th, 2015

Highly Recommend

Best Family Practitioner, RN, & Staff I've ever been with. Thorough, Courteous, On Schedule, Listens, Trustworthy & doesn't rush you through.

September 7th, 2013

Great Family Doctor

Dr. Miller has been our family doctor for over 16 years now & he has helped us so much. He's one doctor I am extremely comfortable with for caring for my children & highly trust with them. He has listened to me with my concerns & uses those concerns to help with treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Miller.

July 24th, 2013

Best Doctor I've had (for myself & my children!)

I love Dr. Miller, he's the best Doctor I've ever had, for myself & for my children! (Review doesn't refer to Ann the N.P.) He takes his time, answers all my/kids questions. Monica-one of the nurses is awesome too!! Sometimes there's a little bit of a wait time, but what do you expect when you have a Dr. who's actually willing to talk to and answer his patients questions.. You can talk to him about any concerns, he'll listen & take all things into account. I also have a child w/special needs who has high anxiety(!) and he does very well with him & my other 2 girls (not special needs). And he has saved MY life a few different times.. Even figured out a couple of medical issues that no other doctor-including the hospital(s)- couldn't figure out! That if things wouldn't have been caught when they had- I very well could not be here to write this review or to sick to do so!!!!!!! Give him a try & decide for yourself, you owe it to yourself (and family)..

May 17th, 2012

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Have been seeing Dr. Miller for 17 years for myself and 2 special needs children. Everyone I know in the community that has had an experience with him thinks he's just as great as I do. I know a lot of people here because I have lived here all my life (51 yrs) and have always worked with the public. Dr. Miller has all of my family as patients, including my 8 grandchildren. I would never see any other doctor. He saved our son's life as an infant and quite a few times thereafter. My son is 16 years old now. Just love him and the whole staff. Keep up the good work.

May 5th, 2012

Horrible Doctor

He misdiagnosed members of my family on two different occasions and one of them almost died from the misdiagnosis. I also know quite a few people in town that have had the same problem with him. With as many people I know or have just run into and it came up in conversation that his good stars he has must be from his own family and friends but not from the majority of actual patients, only one out of twenty that I know think he is o.k. as a doctor.

February 20th, 2009

Dr. Tom Miller is great with my sons. it's nice to be able to have a doctor which your kids are comfortable to see. Dr. Miller will also do what he can to try & get you back on your feet.

October 23rd, 2008

An excellent doctor caring and knowledgable.

January 13th, 2017