A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Miller is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lloyd Miller MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Thomas Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Maria, CA.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.