Dr. Thomas Roberts III Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Words cannot express how bad this surgeon is

This doctor belongs in JAIL

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr. Roberts destroyed my eyes and added 10 years to my appearance. He never offered to fix my face or refund my money. He is an absolute crook!!!!

Licensed is Revoked

Posted on October 18th, 2013

He took away my smile and made my face too tight. He also added way too much fat into my lips which I had him revise even though he did not think they needed it. Very uncaring and narcissistic. He is accused of leaving one patient on the operating table for 8 hours under anesthesia before performing surgery. And letting nurses perform his operations. May we say he is a Nut and what about his staff at that time. What were they thinking?

Best money I ever spent

Posted on May 14th, 2012

I cant speak on the facial work Mr Roberts does, though the women I saw waiting in the lovely lobby were beautiful. Dr. Roberts gave me a new backside with micro fat grafting. It was a very painful procedure with serious mobility limitations for an extended time afterward. The procedure was very expensive, the nurses were very nice but as of one year later (the expected total "settling" time I have not received a single follow up call but i will say this.... Honey my toosh looks FABULOUS. and isnt that what you ultimately want??I look amazing, its been a long hard road, but I would do it again in a heart beat. Dr Roberts is the best when it comes to changing your figure.

didn't listen

Posted on April 1st, 2012

i am so sad to read these reviews AFTER the fact. i went in for rhinoplasty a few years ago and dr. roberts didn't listen at all to what i wanted. he was more concerned with what HE wanted to do.it was my fault for not doing enough research, but i do know now i spent WAY too much money. now i'm stuck with a nose i don't like.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

I reconmend no one to this Dr. b/c his is a bad surgern. After he cut you he wouldn't care how much pain you suffer. your money can get you to a better surgern than this clown. This clown is a joke, we need to stop support him and the worst thing is that his too danm old, can,t even walk right. About a year now my pain still not went away b/c the clown sew my skin too deep to the muscle and is pulling my muscle every time I lift my arm, this is bad. And the states need to investagation on peoples like this clown.

DISFIGURED

Posted on January 16th, 2012

When I look in the mirror, I can only describe my surgery results with 2 words...'stroke face'. Dr. Roberts performed fat grafting to my eyes and cheeks. My face is now totally asymmetrical. My right eye has a large bag of fat under it which bulges heavily when I smile. My right cheek sags under the eye bulge down to my mouth. The right side of my face appears to be 15 years older than the left side. Dr. Roberts further injured me by harvesting this fat from the FRONT of my left leg. I have a huge depression where he removed fat from one leg. So my legs are asymmetrical too! His staff will show you a projected digital image of your face to give you your expected results. Don't believe it! That image is a lie....You will not look like that! They show you that photoshop image of your face to sell you on the procedures and get your money! Beware...He tried to sell me on getting larger breast implants. He is obsessed with big breasts. Dr. Roberts would not hear my complaints for a full year. He said it takes a full year to heal. When I was able to finally see him, he told me that he could add fat to create a matching eye bulge on my left eye...WHAT?!! I also had rhinoplasty by Dr. Roberts. I have a nose that looks nothing like what I asked for. It has deep grooves on the sides. I don't like it at all. When I complained, he said...'the nurses in surgery liked it'. They don't have to live with it....I do!His staff was annoyed by my tears and complaints. I tried to schedule more appts after that but they would not schedule me. If you go back and complain....they will shun you. You will never get another appointment. I have spent $10,000 trying to fix mistakes. I am still not done.

poor results

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Five years ago, I had several procedures done by Dr. Roberts. I was unhappy with my slightly heavy eyelids and uneven brows. He convinced me, at age 25, that I needed an endoscopic brow lift. He said that my hair was so thick and dark that the scars would be not be visible. I even showed him a previous scar from another surgery that was hypertrophic and the fact that healed poorly didn't seem to be a concern for him and how I would possibly heal for the brow lift.He was so wrong about my scars not being visible! I am left with very wide, poorly healed scars. There are 5 of them that are over an inch in length and several mm wide. I have had to have two hair restoration procedures to try to cover the scars. They are still very visible to this day. On top of that, due to hair restoration, I have had to get another large scar on the back of my head in order to transplant such a large number of hairs. My brows are just slightly lifted. Not worth having scars over. I still have heavy lids, too. I highly recommend not getting a brow lift, especially with Dr. Thomas Roberts.

Got a great facelift!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Dr. Roberts performed a facelift on me 8 years ago, when I was 52. I was totally pleased with the natural results & with his expertise. I will return to him when more surgery is needed. He's a perfectionist, and that's what one wants in this profession.

Posted on April 7th, 2011

Had rhinoplasty 20 years ago for a slightly crooked nose. After first surgery bridge of nose had a bump (which was not there to begin with)so a second surgery was done but the bump was replaced with a severe indentation that gives the nose a very operated on and lopsided appearance.I have had my eyes done since then and each doctor I saw wanted to try to fix the problem. At age 60 I am considering a face lift and again each doctor I have consulted with thinks my biggest problem is really the nose issue.My original nose before I crossed paths with Dr Roberts, although slightly crooked, was beautiful compared to what he left me with.

worse nightmare

Posted on December 31st, 2010

Very uncaring, will talk you into extra procedures, money hungry, very poor and disfiguring outcomes. Would not recommend him to my enemy

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Never ever ever ever let this man operate on you!