Learn more about Dr. Thomas Shook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shook
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Shook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shook graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lee Shook MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Shook practice?
- Dr. Thomas Shook has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Shook practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Internists and Waltham Cardiologists.