Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Warren
Dr. Thomas Warren, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Findlay, OH, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Paducah, KY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Warren is affiliated with Lourdes Hospital, Blanchard Valley Hospital and TriPoint Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Warren has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Warren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Findlay, OH.
Dr. Harold Edmiston
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Findlay, OH 0 mi32
Dr. Pamela Reed
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Findlay, OH 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jay Babich
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Findlay, OH 0.01 mi12