A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warren
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Warren has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
- UHHS - Brown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lisle Warren DO is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Warren practice?
- Dr. Thomas Warren has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Warren practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Paducah, KY.
See Paducah Internists and Paducah Gastroenterologists.