A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Wisler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Wisler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Wisler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisler graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Wisler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Leroy Wisler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Wisler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Wisler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Wisler practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians and Palo Alto Geriatric Doctors.