A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas La Placa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas La Placa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Placa graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. La Placa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph La Placa MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. La Placa practice?
- Dr. Thomas La Placa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas La Placa practices Anesthesiology near Rutland, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsfield, MA.
See Rutland Anesthesiologists.