A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Laage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Laage is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laage
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laage Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Laage graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laage has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Laage MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Laage practice?
- Dr. Thomas Laage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Laage practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Internists and Belmont Psychiatrists.