Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Laage I
Dr. Thomas Laage I, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Belmont, MA, with another office in Belmont, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Laage is affiliated with McLean Hospital. Dr. Laage has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Laage I has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Laage I is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belmont, MA.
Dr. Naomi Dworkin
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Belmont, MA 0 mi30
Dr. David Brendel
Belmont, MA 0 mi19
Dr. Arnold Kerzner
Child Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Belmont, MA 0 mi50