Dr. Thomas Laedtke MD Patient Reviews

• Minneapolis, MN

September 21st, 2016
Not happy
Dr. Laedtke is not at all personable, he is abrupt and rude. I do not feel like the best thought and care is given to me. I leave feeling hopeless.

May 9th, 2016
Great experience with Dr. Laedtke!
Appreciated his kindness, consideration and respect. During my first visit his focus was on me - not the computer screen. He asked questions - and carefully recorded my responses. When the test results came in - he explained what they meant - and made notes on my copy for my records. Together we made treatment decisions - and he told me to contact him if I had any questions. A great experience.

December 31st, 2015
great doctor. makes good recomendations

October 22nd, 2015
Quality care
The staff is not always the friendliest, but dont let that sway you. Dr. Laedtke is very good at what he does. He really cares about his patients.

December 21st, 2014
Great physician
Met Dr. Laedtke last week for first visit, after my primary physician recommended seeing him for my thyroid problem. He was very friendly, reviewed my records and listened to my symptoms. He did a good job of explaining my thyroid problem and had several new ideas for me. I liked him alot and plan to see him for a followup visit soon.

December 13th, 2014
Good communicator!
I have seen Dr. L many times and really like him. He is friendly and always takes time to listen to my concerns and explain what he thinks is going on. I don't understand some of the other reviews listed here... maybe other people don't like his opinion on their problems. He's great and I have recommended him to my friends!

October 7th, 2014
Go Elsewhere Unless You Like Jerks
Dr. Laedtke is a great endocrinologist with horrible interpersonal skills, very rude. Never going back.

January 18th, 2014
good listener
I recently met Dr. L and really liked him. He was good at listening to my issues and spent alot of time looking over my records from my other clinic. He told me about my thyroid problem, gave me some treatment options, and let me participate with the medication plan. He was very polite. I definitely plan to see him for my thyroid problem.

October 24th, 2013
He was rude and didnt want to listen to anything I had to say regarding my hyperthyroidism. His answer was basically pushing pills at me instead of working with me to find the answer to my hyperthroidism. On top of that I recieved a $500 bill. He spent no more than 15 minutes with me and barley looked at me. I called the nurse and she would not listen to me either. In my opinion, not a good clinic or MD.

May 28th, 2013
Best Ever!
Dr Laedtke is incredible ! He listens to me and is genuinely caring. My diabetes has improved greatly, and it's all because of his continual care. I see a lot of doctors and he is one of the best! Thoroughly satisfied would recommend.

March 13th, 2012
pleasant and knowledgable
I have been seeing Dr. Laedtke for the past year for my diabetes management and really like him. He has a great bedside manner and is very considerate, interested in how I am doing. He explains issues very well and presents options to me so that I can be involved with decision making. His staff is excellent too. I know alot of people do doctor-shopping until they find the right fit... he's been terrific for my care.

January 31st, 2012
For the past five years Ive seen Dr. Laedtke for treatment of my Type 1 Diabetes. Ive had diabetes now for almost 22 years, and in my opinion, achieving excellent control is the result of a strong partnership between the patient and physician. With this partnership, Dr. Laedtke and I have taken my control from good to great. What I appreciate about Dr. Laedtkes care is his honesty and valuing of my opinion. This balance resulted in me deciding to take my control to the next level, by switching from conventional Humalog/Lantus injections, to the Medtronic Insulin Pump. Without Dr. Laedtkes guidance, I would have continued to have fallen victim to the fear of change, thus not moving to the pump. In my opinion, a good physician is the balance of the what (results) and how (communication and relationship). Its because of this balance that I will continue to see Dr. Laedtke for years to come.