A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lafferty, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafferty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lafferty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lafferty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafferty graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lafferty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Lafferty MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lafferty practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lafferty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lafferty practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ocala, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Rheumatologists.