Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lafferty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lafferty, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lafferty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafferty graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lafferty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edward Lafferty MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Lafferty practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lafferty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lafferty practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Rheumatologists.