A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas LaGrelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas LaGrelius, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Medicine, Concierge Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. LaGrelius graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaGrelius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Warren LaGrelius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. LaGrelius practice?
- Dr. Thomas LaGrelius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas LaGrelius practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.