A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas LaGrelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas LaGrelius, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Medicine, Concierge Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. LaGrelius
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. LaGrelius Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. LaGrelius graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaGrelius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas LaGrelius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas LaGrelius practice?
- Dr. Thomas LaGrelius has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas LaGrelius practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.