A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lahr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lahr
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lahr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lahr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lahr graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lahr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morgan Hospital And Medical Center
- IU Health Morgan Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas F Lahr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas F. Lahr practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lahr has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lahr practices Family Medicine near Martinsville, IN.
See Martinsville Family Physicians.