A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Tze-Jen Lai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Lai practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lai practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.