A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Lain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Lain is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Lain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. T Michael Lain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. T M. Lain practice?
- Dr. T Lain has 1 office location.
Dr. T Lain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.