A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. T Lain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. T Lain is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. T Lain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. T M. Lain practice?
Dr. T Lain practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.