A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lain is Satisfactory. Dr. Lain has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lain graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- St. John`s Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Lain practice?
Dr. Thomas Lain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Lain, Dr. Tomas Lain, Dr. Tommie Lain, Dr. Tommy Lain