A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lakata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lakata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lakata, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakata graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lakata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Lakata DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Lakata practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lakata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Lakata practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.