A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Lallas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Lallas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Lallas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Concierge Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lallas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lallas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Lallas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Lallas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Lallas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Lallas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Oncologists.